Deconstructing Glee is always looking for additional contributors.
Here’s the deal.
- The main goal of Deconstructing Glee is to share our love of Glee and to spark and foster discussion.
- To that end, we would like to be as diverse as possible, in both opinions and people’s backgrounds.
- We have no specific guidelines for contributions, neither in form nor in content. Feel free to suggest whatever you’d like to write.
- If you’re not already a regular commenter, we’re also going to need to see a finished post before we can tell you whether it’s a No or a Go.
- The rules of the Comment Policy still apply. We also reserve the right to refuse contributions if we don’t believe they fit this project.
- While we’re perfectly fine with incomplete sentences and texts that don’t fit the standard essay format, please make sure that your posts are readable. Paragraphs are your friends. If you don’t put them in, we might. However, if your post requires extensive edits, we’ll return it to you to sort out. We just don’t have the time.
- We’re also happy to hear from you if you’d like to help us with a non-writing aspect of Deconstructing Glee. Please tell us what you can do.
If you’re interested in contributing something to Deconstructing Glee (where you’ll be part of our Secret Society of Superheroes) send us an email.